Sue from Fast N’ Loud Gives a Tour of Her Shop

Published by Nadeem Muaddi on March 7th, 2013

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Sue ASM Auto Upholstery

If you watch Discovery Channel‘s hit television show Fast N’ Loud, you’re familiar with Sue – the charismatic owner and operator of ASM Auto Upholstery.

Here she is giving fans a tour of her auto upholstery shop. And, in typical Sue fashion, poking fun at her co-stars Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman of Gas Monkey Garage.

Take a look! It’s always fun to peek inside another trimmer’s shop…

Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for The Hog Ring‘s exclusive interview with Sue – coming soon!

1. Ferbs Ferbs says:

I’m a big Sue fan, can’t wait for that interview! Not only is she sassy and so entertaining, she does amazing work and is the only one representing for the lady trimmers on any tv show we get here. They should really give her a show of her own already!

• Rich says:

Love Fast N Loud. Sue is entertaining, but I mostly enjoy her for her incredible work. She’s a real craftsman, always turning out phenomenal results on any kind of car. She’s truly a highlight of the show. Seems like Richard’s best projects involve Sue.

2. Benedict says:

I love Sue, she cracks me up. I’m glad she doesn’t put up with Richard’s price gouging and complaining. Her daughter looks pretty cute too ;)

3. Bobby says:

I love watching Sue give those Monkeys a hard time, but the amazing results ASM turns out on those old restored cars. Love the show and Sue!

4. Cesar Cesar says:

Congratulations to Mrs.Sue owner and operator of ASM Auto Upholstery. A very tenacious and enthusiastic lady !!!!

5. Michael Allison says:

Love the interaction with Richard
    The best part of the show is your highly professional. upholstering. Thank You.

6. arthur says:

good show

7. Everett Pilkington says:

8. Everett Pilkington says:

I like Sue she does good work… I hope some day she can do the seats and door panels in my ranger. And Sue my ranger is junk too

9. Becky says:

Your my hero! Great work you do girl! I would love to have your company to do my work.

10. Don says:

Sue is one HOT Babe!

11. John Sommers says:

Sue,I have watched you on gas monkey. I think you put up with Richard a lot because he brings you a lot of business and a hard time. I have a 2001 BMW X5 with tan leather seats, the drivers seat is badly worn. Could I bring it by and let you look at it and give me price to repair?

12. i mostly watch the show to hear sue complain about richard.she needs a bigger part in the show.

13. Michael Allison says:

Where is the shop Sue runs?