10 Wild Lowrider Car Interiors

Published by Nadeem Muaddi on May 17th, 2013

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 1

No doubt, you repair and upholster a lot of cabins. But lowriders are an entirely different breed. No rules, just loads of creativity and limitless possibilities.

Feast your eyes on these 10 wild lowrider interiors that do everything but conform.

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 2

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 3

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 4

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 5

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 6

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 7

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 8

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 9

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 10

The Hog Ring - Auto Upholstery Community - Lowrider Interior Car Seat 11

1. Jim says:

All my friends know the low rider . . .

Sweet rides, but what a pain in the a#@ those look like to work on! Those pics have got to be from a So. California show. Hey Mike from Auto Upholstery North County, do the still have that bog low rider show in Vista, CA?

2. Oops! I meant “big low rider show . . .”

3. aunc aunc says:

I don’t know to be honest with you. That is not my scene at all! Low riders are very prevelant in S.D. and there are some sweet ones but, not my taste. Especially these ones! That is some Cheech and Chong ish right there. They do still have a huge one down in Chicano park every year though. It’s a pretty big event for that communithy.

4. I admit, these interiors are audacious, but I appreciate the creativity and hard work that went into pulling them off.

5. I can’t argue with that, Nadeem. That is some serious art work!

6. I dig the think out of the box, go big or go home approach. Tons of work in those interiors!

7. rich santana says:

I love that stuff!! When I just got out of tech school, it was to work for Sid Chavers or Jerry Sahagon who was big in the lowrider stuff. Fortunately I hooked up with Sid, unfortunately I missed out on being able to do the lowrider style interiors (not the right customer base). But, I SO admire that work!! Nice Jobs, all of them!!! I just hope they don’t decide to do street rods, I’ll be out of a job! lol.

8. David Tracy says:

I’m more of a traditional guy when it comes to interiors and I like leather. But you have to admit those cars are beautiful, and the workmanship is excellant.

Dave.

9. ron says:

they have come along way from diggel balls hanging from the garnish moldings for sure!!

10. clifton says:

Wow… I’m speechless. . I think it’s cool as in different and imagination…