Investing in a proper industrial sewing machine is absolutely necessary to build and grow a successful auto upholstery business. The problem is, machines aren’t cheap.
Thankfully, NC Sewing Binding & Equipment offers 12-months, interest-free financing, so every small business owner can afford a state-of-the-art sewing station.
NC works with Marlin Business Service Corp to offer trimmers this unique opportunity. Marlin is the leading provider of credit to small businesses in the United States.
There are 5 simple steps to financing a new sewing machine from NC:
1. Shop — Visit NC’s website to browse their large inventory of industrial sewing machines. Some of our favorites include the NC6, a single-needle walking-foot machine; the NC11, a double-needle walking-foot machine, and the NC6L, a 30″ long arm machine. Surely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for.
2. Apply — Complete a simple, one-page credit application online. Once the application is complete, NC and Marlin will begin the credit-approval process and have an answer to you within two hours.
3. Sign — Upon credit approval, you’ll be given a one-page finance agreement to read and sign. It’s simple to understand, and they can answer any of your questions.
4. Receive — NC will process your order and ship you the industrial sewing machine of your choice. You can start working with it and making money right away.
5. Pay — Your first invoice will arrive within 30 days and you’ll be billed monthly for the duration of your finance term. Say, for example, you chose the NC6 for $1,850, your monthly bill will be about $180 (including tax and shipping) — which is less then what most shops charge for headliners.
Bonus! NC provides customers with a two-year limited warranty. And, for a limited time, get free shipping on all long-arm and twin-needle machines!
Through NC’s interest-free financing program, it’s possible for every auto upholstery shop – large or small – to own a quality sewing machine.