If you’re not building a team of winners, you’re building a team of losers — which is practically a guarantee that your business will fail. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to ensure that doesn’t happen.
The SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN) is hosting a free webinar to teach automotive businesses how to hire, develop and retain top-level talent.
“Join automotive aftermarket industry experts as they share their experiences with building a high-performance team, and lessons learned along the way,” SBN says in the event description.
The event will be moderated by Melissa Parker-Boudreaux of Oracle Lighting, and feature panelists Matt Beenen of Built Right Industries, Colby McLaughlin of Trim Illusion Inc., and Joanna Shere of Steel Rubber Products.
Attendees will learn:
- How to build a high-performance team
- How to recognize if your plan is working as designed
- The importance of aligning the team’s values and vision with a common goal
- Benefits of a having a system that works for your team
- How a high-performance team can improve communication, cooperation and culture
The event will be held on January 23 at 3 pm ET. Click here to register.