Photo: Custom Trimmed Audi RS 6

Published by Nadeem Muaddi on January 23rd, 2013

Speaking of unique pleats, check out the stitch work in this Audi RS 6. It was done by none other than Vilnera Bulgarian trim shop that’s anything but subtle.

We have no idea what to call these pleats, but we’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments section below.

For more photos of this one-off interior, check out Vilner‘s RS 6 Facebook album.

1. Perspective stitch? Or vanishing point stitch?

2. rich says:

Overdose. Because that’s probably what happened to the one eho sewed them!

3. MoonCressler MoonCressler says:

What ever they are is pretty freaking cool

4. MoonCressler MoonCressler says:

What I would like to know is where did they get those color seat belts. Since seat belts always seem to be a hardest thing to do anything to.

5. jeff says:

I want to know where they got that thread at ive been looking for a while for that color in a thicker size like that

6. Andrew Kahn says:

That is beautiful. Great job to whoever dreamed and did the work! This is why I love this industry!

7. Gtrimming Gjudd says:

Personally for me i’m not keen on the design, the RS Audi is there HOT model and some how it makes it a bit old man?

Nice work BUT my biggest gripe is the pattern of the knee roll should line up as it goes onto the seat centre…that would bother me!

• You’re right, it is a little bit off and that would bother me too.

But I’m gonna let it slide because I know trying to line up that pattern in that spot must have been a serious pain in the ass.

• crazyman crazy man says:

It may be due to the curved roll and the viewing angle. Lines change with perspective. They may look perfect…if you are sitting on the steering wheel!!!

8. Make sure to click on the link and check out the rest of the interior, it’s just as beautiful. Adding that hint of green on the door panels was genius.

9. Cesar CESAR says:

I’ve already watched on you tube Vilner’s jobs. Those Bulgarian guys are excelent artists.I agree with ‘perspective drawing’ handled and mixed in a beautiful way that turns out in a nice view without changing the original structure of the seats.

10. jeff hoye says:

the green hornet and spidermans new ride!