Big Changes are Coming to The Hog Ring!

Published by Nadeem Muaddi on March 15th, 2017

The Hog Ring - Website Construction

You may have noticed that we’re making a number of changes to The Hog Ring – all with the aim of making it a better community for everyone in our industry!

Among the changes you can expect over the next few months…

A new forum – With all the settings you’ve been asking for, including a professionals-only registration form, required profiles, greater privacy and direct messaging!

More frequent articles – We’re doubling down on providing everyone with the latest industry news, product reviews, interior showcases, discounts and more!

Regular giveaways – From shears to sewing machines, we’re making sure that all of our loyal readers have a chance to get their hands on the latest tools and products!

An industry-wide mailing list – So that you never miss an article, event or sale, we’re putting together an industry-wide email list that you can take advantage of!

A new website design – We’re overhauling our entire website and even logo.  And while we’re at it, we’re going to make the site mobile-friendly too!

Of course, none of this will happen overnight. And sometimes the website might look a little janky while our tech team works out the kinks. But in the end, we promise it’ll be all worth it.

We ask you to please bear with us. Keep on coming back to read our articles and tell everyone you know about The Hog Ring! Together, we’re taking the auto upholstery industry to new heights!

The Haartz Corporation

1. Jim says:

Thought that’s what you guys were up to. Thank you very much! Very much looking forward to seeing the result of your hard work.

2. John says:

New to the site, Look forward to the coming advancements!!

3. Miss Helen says:

Will there be an archive of topics so the same questions don’t get repeated over and over?

4. UPHOLSTERY by Brent says:

Are you guys up and running again I can’t seem to get on the forum yet , ( New email n2sewn2@yahoo.com)

5. convx4 says:

Did we loose the “how to’s”? I’m a beginner and really looked to them for guidance.

6. Michael Cullen says:

I’m not sure if I changed my email or not before this happened.
    I have been slack and not been on for awhile.
    Always good to see change.

7. G says:

Haha, oh man… The forum went down sometime between me researching what kind of machine I needed and driving home from picking it up. Im a beginner so will use this time for practice, but cant wait for the forums to be back up so I can ask some questions to help guide my learning

8. Mrfantasy says:

I hope you get up and running soon there is some bad news in the top industry I want to share. may cost some trimmers lost wages for replacing bad windows from ez-on. all I can say here is Probe you rear curtains. Check the seal around the glass.

9. Mac Made says:

Is there and expected launch dated yet?

• Jim says:

Hey folks – let’s give these guys some breathing room to get the forum back up and running. There are only two main guys working on it, and they both work full time jobs. Creating, maintaining and improving a site like this is a big, big job, and they provide it for us free of charge.

The last post regarding launch was: “Not yet. Our aim is sometime next month.” Today is the first day of the month. Be patient.

10. Cesar says:

The Hog Ring Forum, one of the best automotive upholstery forums on internet and much better pretty soon!!!!
    Big thanks to Nadeem and Sadeem brothers for the big effort in improving their site where many of us would have for free the opportunity to show, sell, share, learn, and read interesting topics about the upholstery craft.

11. Dave says:

I have a set of Detroit books for sale. They are from 1988 to 2015 with the exceptions of 2006,2010,2011 and 2012. Contact info is phone at 618-799-8345