Are you an out-of-work auto trimmer? Fear not. We scoured the internet for the latest employment opportunities in the craft of auto upholstery and posted them on our jobs page. Best of all, we’ll continue to do so – so check back often!
For example, check out these great opportunities:
- Auto Upholsterer: Palm Springs, California
- Convertible Top Installer: Seattle, Washington
- Apprentice Auto Upholsterer: Sydney, Australia
- Designer/Master Upholsterer: Duluth, Minnesota
- Auto Upholsterer/Convertible Top Installer: Bohemia, New York
For a full list of available jobs in the auto upholstery industry, see The Hog Ring’s jobs page.
John Wettergren says
We are looking for a Trim Modeler Lead at our design studio at Karma Automotive. If you know of anyone that might be interested please have them apply for the job on karmaautomotive.com. Thanks
The Lead Trim Modeler, Craftsmanship reports to the Vice President of Design Operations & Craftsmanship to design, develop, create/craft/fabricate & validate automotive trim applications and execute tasks relative to the Global Design Craftsmanship department.