Check Out Carlex Design’s Garage

Published by Nadeem Muaddi on December 24th, 2012

Carlex Design – the Polish automotive design studio that brought us the steampunk Mini Countryman and hardwood Scania 164L 580 – recently published photos of its upholstery workshop.

If you thought the company’s cars were a dream, wait until you get a load of its garage!

For more on Carlex Design, check out www.carlexdesign.com.

1. Will Crow says:

WOW! That is truly elegant and sophisticated! A complete 180 of what most upholstery shops look like. I am so inspired!

2. RETIRED… NOW THIS IS ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN COME OUT OF RETIREMENT. WELL LIGHTED, VERY CLEAN LINES AND ORGANIZED LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO FRANCHISE. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SEWING MACHINE.

3. Incredible! That shop is absolutely stunning, inside and out!The same goes for their work. Carlex is a very talented crew.

4. Gtrimming Gjudd says:

Nice set up with the best machines..need to brush up thou, in the first pic the dotted flutes look uneven…

5. Ron anders says:

wheres the work area?? lol

6. Ferbs Ferbs says:

I am in awe. The dream shop in my head isn’t even that stunning.

7. tinabanana tinabanana says:

I especially like the bucket seat desk chairs that match the wall color. I have plans to make my computer chair into one of those…maybe even trying to sell them.

8. Claire says:

That is an incredible workshop! So neat and sophisticated and well organised – maybe one day?!!

9. Nick says:

for the right person I’d have something like that in our facility.
    that’s a beautiful set up. nice and clean, very organized, no big pile of material in the corner..
    so who wants to do something in NC with me?

10. Barefoot says:

Looks great and I’d love a shop like that but where’s the people, the work and the tools! lol

11. Kevin says:

Great looking workshop and offices. Would be nice if those office car seats were heated too!

12. Truly impressive and just in time to help provide some insight for he redesign of my new shop..thanks for info..

13. Sueann says:

Great place, but what happened to what the sewers have to sit in? Card table chairs? that was a little off? Every thing else was up scale……