Hydes Leather is hosting a party at the 2019 SEMA Show, and all professional trimmers are invited!
“You’ve been working hard finishing the masterpiece, and soon it will be time to celebrate all of your hard work,” Hydes says on its invite.
“Come and join us for a drink or two at the Hydes Leather SEMA 2019 Party, where we will be handing out our new Hydes Leather awards for best custom car, import and truck, as well as The Alcantara Award, in partnership with Alcantara.”
The Hydes Homerun Award will be conferred upon the trim shops responsible for the Best Custom Car, Best Custom Truck and Best Custom Import. Each winner gets a trophy and $2,500 credit to Hydes Leather.
The Best Alcantara Interior Award will be given to the vehicle with the best custom interior trimmed in Alcantara. That winner will receive $2,500 credit to Hydes Leather, an Alcantara silver plate and congratulatory letter from Alcantara’s CEO.
The party will be held on November 7 at 7:30 pm. The address will be sent to you upon RSVP at info@HydesLeather.com. Don’t miss the fun!
Jaw-dropping custom cars
What’s SEMA without some sweet rides?
This year, many of the vehicles on the showroom floor will be trimmed in leather and Alcantara from Hydes. Keep your eyes peeled for them.
Here are eight rides you definitely don’t want to miss:
- Apache-D: 1959 Apache truck built by Weaver Customs and trimmed by JS Custom Interiors (Amsoil booth # 24713)
- Villain: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro built by Bent Metal Customs and trimmed by Gillin Auto Interiors (Mast Motorsports booth # 23575)
- Ultimate 3100: 1952 Chevrolet 3100 truck built by Apicella Designs and trimmed by Ron Mangus Hot Rod Interiors (Doug Thorley Headers booth # 24637)
- Project Burning Green: 1989 Land Rover Defender 110 crew cab built and trimmed by ECD Automotive Design.
- F8 Lambo: 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago built by The Real Tavarish and trimmed by E3 Upholstery (The Rag Company booth # 50519)
- Z28 Camaro: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro built by Roger’s Rods and Customs and trimmed by Knish Kustomz (DIPI booth # 24585)
- 1964 Pontiac Tempest built by Kindigit and trimmed by JS Custom Interiors (AkzoNobel booth # 25163)
- Blood Money: 1956 Chevy truck built by Revision Rods & Rides and trimmed by Weber’s Custom Interior (BASF Refinish booth #NL17)
The 2019 SEMA Show will be held on November 5 – 8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.